A custom wedding order for wedding flowers in a white, cream, grey, and dusty blue color palette in a natural wildflower style.
1. Large bridal bouquet ($275): will closely resemble the inspiration photos in style and size. Will include ranunculus, anemones, silver brunia, blue thistles, wildflower foliage, and several different styles of greenery including eucalyptus.
2. 5 bridal bouquets ($75x5= $375): a petite, handheld version of the bridal bouquet that will lean a little more towards foliage, wildflowers, and greenery.
3. 6 boutonnieres ($20x6= $120): thistles and greenery in the groomsmen's boutonnieres and a pop of white in the groom's boutonniere
4. Cake flowers ($55): a combination of the two cake ideas included in the inspiration photos and extras will be included for your baker's needs or as styling props for your photographer.
5. Shipping ($35): will be added on at checkout. Because of the size of the bridal bouquet and the rest of the order, this order will come in an extra large box, be individually and carefully wrapped in both tissue paper and bubble wrap, padded with air bubbles between products, and full insured with the shipping company.
Turnaround: 21 business days
Because of the personalized nature of custom order materials, all custom orders are final and non-refundable. However, I send very clear product pictures for approval before shipping out so that any revisions or tweaks can be completed at that time. This price includes one revision of flower placement per product.
When your order ships, you will receive a shipping notification email that will track your package from the Rosewood Boutique studio in northeast Ohio to your front door. Rosewood products are not a toy and should be delicately handled at all times. Thank you so much for choosing Rosewood Boutique for your creative needs! We are so very thankful for every customer and every purchase that helps support our small shop family!
Check out the blush & grey flower garland revealed in blogger Katie Lamb's daughter's bedroom reveal. In this blog post, you'll read about the behind-the-scenes process of custom orders, as well as the many uses Katie found for one Rosewood product.
If he just popped the question and you're researching all your options for planning the most beautiful day of your life, here's some of the most frequently asked questions about becoming a Rosewood bride.